Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Challenge is Blooming!!

Ready for another challenge?  
JenMarie had us thinking spring with the 
birds and butterflies on our last challenge
and now lets see some FLOWERS!!! 
I LOVE FLOWERS!!! Don't YOU?!!! 
I can't wait to see what you create with all 
your fabulous Ippity and Unity Flower Stamps!!

Add your link to the linky list below.

Each challenge will run for 2 weeks: March 18 - April 1
and the winner will be announced by March 4th.

What are you playing for?!

TWO Ippity Itty Bitties of YOUR CHOICE!


We will also be featuring 3 “Chick Picks” from each challenge.  
Ippity Chicks are encouraged to enter...
please put Chick beside your name on the linky entry.
Chicks cannot be selected to win
BUT can be selected as a “Chick Pick”!!

See THIS POST for complete rules. 
Please use only Ippity and/or Unity stamps.

Rona

5 comments:

  1. The linky thing says it has crashed- I KNOW that I will not remember to come back so I am putting it here in the comments- I tried :)

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2165953?&cat=500&ppuser=49592

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flowers too and was glad to see that one of my 2 Unity stamp has flowers:)
    Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete